Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lurgan Greenhouse and Nursery



I went to another Amish run business named Lurgan Greenhouse and Nursery and it was amazing! It is located about thirty miles away, but in the same direction as BB's, so I made a sweeping loop. They don't have a website, but their address is 8126 Oakdale Rd., Orrstown, PA 17244. It is a tad tricky to find as the road they are on is broken up by a highway and continues on down the block, but it is worth the effort. What an amazing selection! I bought my herbs and pepper plants that I have been wanting for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for mentioning Lurgan's. It is a bit difficult to get to, but extraordinary and the people who manage it are very nice. I also want to thank you for such magnificent quotes. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete