Saturday, June 13, 2009

Tomatoes





The tomatoes also are producing blossoms now. Yeah! The last picture is of a 'Sisters' plant. It has no blossoms, and massive, weird leaves. I am using plastic bags to help stake up the tomato plants. The bags are free and gentle on the stems...I think. I just cut them into strips and followed the directions at the Fine Gardening site. I plan to transplant three of the tomato plants into the squares where I have lettuce just finishing up. The other transplanted tomato plants have really been doing well.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh my gosh! The babies are getting soooo big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruth,

    We are in central Pennsylvania. I did start them from seed inside with grow lights. I am new at this and have to admit that I have killed off more than I have grown. So glad you stopped by!

    Best,

    Pam

    ReplyDelete